1) KING NUN – "Family Portrait" (Dirty Hit, UK)
2) THE DUNTS – "Ride The Wave" (Unsigned, Scotland)
3) GO GO BERLIN – "Here Comes The Darkness" (Heartbeat Music, Denmark)
4) COYLE GIRELLI – "Love Kills" (Unsigned, UK)
5) TIM SCHOU – "Run, Run, Run, Run, Run" (Iceberg Records, Denmark)
6) LONGFELLOW – "Therapy" (Unsigned, UK)
7) IMBIBE – "Mirage" (Unsigned, Australia)
THOMAS AZIER – "Wicked Game" (Unsigned, Holland)
9) ALL MANKIND – "Dreamers" (Unsigned, Australia)
10) MICHEL YOUNG – "Come Over" (Unsigned, Sweden)
LISTEN TO THIS WEEK'S SHOW!
Artist Of The Week COYLE GIRELLI
In September, Coyle Girelli released his highly–anticipated debut solo album, Love Kills. The Chevin frontman released what many critics have called a masterpiece, showcasing his powerful and enticing vocals, along with his lyrical brilliance. The album’s sound has been compared to the likes of legendary musicians such as Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley, with a modern dark American edge, while creating something refreshingly unique. The album was written and recorded in New York City over several months and features 11 tracks. Love Kills’ “Naked Soul” was used for a Naked Cashmere campaign featuring Kate Moss and will be featured in an upcoming Peter Lindbergh documentary, while “In Your Arms” was used in the Sony Crackle show Startup (season 2). Coyle was asked to record a version of The Verve’s “Bittersweet Symphony” for the Sacha Gervasi film on HBO called My Dinner With Hervé, starring Peter Dinklage and Jamie Dornan. Coyle has also shared his talents on stage in 2018, supporting Peking Duk on a U.S. tour, opening for Doe Paoro and performing several headlining shows in NYC and Los Angeles. Additionally, Coyle is a multi–platinum selling songwriter and has recently co–written a number of releases for other artists, such as Robin Schulz, Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds, Story Untold and The Movieline. He has several upcoming co–written releases for artists, including BTS, R3hab, Peking Duk, Sam Feldt and Rozes.