1) THE RAH'S - "Survival" (Unsigned, UK)
2) GURR - "Hot Summer" (Unsigned, Germany)
3) BLOW - "Green Unicorn" (Sony, France)
4) TORS – "We Say No" (Unsigned, UK)
5) PHOENIX O'NEILL - "Little Girl" (Unsigned, UK)
6) SPEAKER FIRST – "If It Ain't You" (Unsigned, Indonesia)
7) ALL MANKIND – "Help Me To My Feet" (Unsigned, Australia)
PICTURE THIS - "When We Were Young" (Warner Music, Ireland)
9) LINN KOCH-EMMERY - "Wires" (Welfare Sounds & Records, Sweden)
10) THE VITRIOTS - "Long Way Down" (Sureshaker, Australia)
LISTEN TO THIS WEEK'S SHOW!
Artist Of The Week THE DUNTS
Glasgow–based quartet, The Dunts, infuse punk rock from the London era like Sex Pistols and The Clash, while throwing in dynamic sounds of garage and indie bands such as The Strokes and Arctic Monkeys. This electrifying band managed to build their own fan base, playing notorious venues throughout Glasgow, including sold out shows early in their career as the music industry is starting to take notice of their potential. In late 2017, Rab, Kyle, Div and Colin released their debut EP Not Working Is Class, which received critical acclaim alongside growing support from Spotify, as they were featured in many influential playlists. The Dunts received support from Huw Stephens (BBC Radio 1) and Vic Galloway (BBC Radio Scotland) as they were chosen as the BBC Introducing Pick of the Week twice with “Dimitri” and their single “Birds and the Beez,” while also earning further radio support from John Kennedy (Radio X). The Dunts joined the roster at X–ray Touring (Coldplay, Eminem, Queens of the Stoneage) and will be performing at festivals, in addition to touring before the end of the year and releasing their sophomore EP in October.