1) THE DUNTS – "Bad Decisions" (Unsigned, Scotland)
2) ALEX LAHEY – "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself" (Dead Oceans, Australia)
3) SLIDE – "Floating" (If Music Could Talk/AWAL, Sweden)
4) GO GO BERLIN – "Love Me" (Heartbeat Music, Denmark)
5) BITTER'S KISS – "Just Like Heaven" (Unsigned, N. America)
6) TEN TONNES – "Better Than Me" (Warner Music, UK)
7) LOST IN STEREO – "Adrenaline" (Unsigned, Scotland)
SHAYNA LEIGH – "Don't Save Me" (Unsigned, N. America)
9) LIME CORDIALE – "Inappropriate Behaviour" (Chugg Music, Australia)
10) MAGNUS MIA – "Jubilee" (Unsigned, Hong Kong)
LISTEN TO THIS WEEK'S SHOW!
Artist Of The Week TARA LEE
Dublin–born Tara Lee, 24, hails from a music family – her father is a film composer and her brother is a music producer. She started writing while she trained as a dancer at the Dublin Performing Arts college. Musically citing her influences largely from the 80s, including David Bowie, Blondie, Nick Cave and Massive Attack, Tara’s style fuses raw, emotional ballads with a contemporary twist. Her first single “Boyz” is a slice of neo–electro pop about an intoxicating fascination with the wrong kind of men. She co–wrote the track with producer Justin Broad (Emeli Sande, Izzy Bizu). “Boyz” earned Tara a place on Spotify’s New Talent playlist and kudos from tastemaker press. Tara’s second single “Drive” was co–written with her friend Jonas Quant (Hurts, Kylie Minogue). She has opened for Hurts on their U.K. tour last year and is featured in Live Nation’s “Female Artists To Watch For In 2019.” Alongside her music, Tara is a rising star in the world of film and television. She starred alongside Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan in the successful BBC drama The Fall and appeared in two critically acclaimed films in the past year: Moon Dogs (which picked up a slew of international awards) and A Date For Mad Mary (IFTA Award for Best Picture). Tara also recently starred in a lead storyline on the popular BBC drama Eastenders and has had a significant number of her songs used as synchs.