1) TRIBE FRIDAY – "Sixteen Minutes" (Unsigned, Sweden)
2) WAITING FOR SMITH – "Trade It In" (Four One Seven Records, UK)
3) YONAKA – "Rockstar" (Atlantic, UK)
4) MADS LANGER – "Me Without You" (Sony, Denmark)
5) BITTER'S KISS – "Just Like Heaven" (Unsigned, N. America)
6) TEN TONNES – "Better Than Me" (Warner Music, UK)
7) LOST IN STEREO – "Adrenaline" (Unsigned, Scotland)
KIDDO x GASHI – "Coming Down" (Arista Records/Four Music, Sweden)
9) LIME CORDIALE – "Inappropriate Behaviour" (Chugg Music, Australia)
10) MAGNUS MIA – "Jubilee" (Unsigned, Hong Kong)
LISTEN TO THIS WEEK'S SHOW!
Artist Of The Week BLOW
BLOW is magical; the energy between the four band members, all longtime friends, pours through their pop and electronic elements and creates a fine balance that has defined the Parisian’s music over three EPs (I, Fall In The Deep, Vertigo Introduction). Their song “You Killed Me On The Moon” caught the attention of French automobile manufacturer Citroën, who chose the song as the soundtrack to their TV campaign for December 2017 – December 2018. That placement had a direct impact on the streaming numbers in France, Italy, Turkey, Portugal and Poland. BLOW released their debut album Vertigo in June last year, creating music with timeless lyrics. As each member of the band has a rock background, guitars are heavily present and blend perfectly with their catchy riffs, melodic inventiveness and high intensity live show.